H.E MR. VŨ NGỌC LÝ, CONSUL GENERAL OF THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM IN SIHANOUKVILLE, KINGDOM OF CAMPUCHIA
H.E Mr. Vũ Ngọc Lý was born in 1967 in Tuyên Quang Province. He used to hold many important positions in the administrative units of Ha Giang province and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Viet Nam. He has a family with two children.
- Qualification: Bachelor of Finance and Banking.
- Political qualification: Bachelor of political theory of Marxist-Lenin.
- State management qualification: Senior Official.
- From 1991 to October 2007: worked in Ha Giang province; Previous positions: Director of District Treasury; Head of the Provincial Treasury Department; Vice Director and Deputy Secretary of the State Treasury Committee of Ha Giang Province.
- From October 2007 to May 2019: transferred to work at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, held positions: Head of Department, Deputy Director - Deputy Chief of Office, then Director - Chief of Office, Deputy Secretary of the National Border Committee Party, Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- From May 2019 up to now: Consul General of the Socialist Republic of Viet Nam in Sihanouk Ville (Preah Sihanouk Province), Kingdom of Cambodia.
During the course of his work, Mr. Vu Ngoc Ly was awarded many certificates of merit, certificates of merit, emulation soldiers of all levels, medals, ... including certificates of merit from the Prime Minister and Frienship Medal of the Lao People's Democratic Republic.